Dear Northumberland County Council,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and relates to overseas trips and International business created through the International, now Transformation department of the Council both on behalf of the Council and in Partnership with Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
From May 2017 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips councillorsby name, members of the management team (including the chief executive), and council officers and invited others have taken in the course of conducting council business. For each overseas trip, please provide the following information: (Please indicate if any officer named is only employed 50% by the Council and if the answer given is a 50% share of cost or 100% of costs).
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the councillor/member of management team/council officer and others who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the councillor/member of management team/council officers and others went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses etc.)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
-Please provide the value of any contracts struck to the Council.
-Please provide the full value of any contracts or ‘benefits to the Council’ where shared employment officers win or negotiate a contract which primarily benefits Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request. Many thanks.
Our Ref: 7626
Thank you for your request for information which will be dealt with under
the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental
Information Regulations 2004.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, we
will let you know the likely charges before proceeding.
If you have any queries about this matter please contact us. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Please note, that due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, there may be a
delay in responding to your request. We appreciate your patience at this
Information Governance Office
Northumberland County Council
Tel: 0345 600 6400
Email: [Northumberland County Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now