Dear South Kesteven District Council,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act and relates to overseas trips.
From June 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips councillors, members of the management team (including the chief executive), and council officers have taken in the course of conducting council business. For each overseas trip, please provide the following information:
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the councillor/member of management team/council officer who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the councillor/member of management team/council officer went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses etc.)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request. Many thanks.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now