Overloaded sewers

Christian Lister made this Environmental Information Regulations request to Veolia Water Central Limited
You only have a right in law to access information about the environment from this authority
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was successful.

Christian Lister

Dear Veolia Water Central Limited,

Under EIR, I wish to request information relating to
overloaded sewers within your area.

Please advise me of the information available.

Yours faithfully,

Christian Lister

Environment, Veolia Water Central Limited

Thank you for your request for Environmental Information. We will
endeavour to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible. In any case,
we will respond to your enquiry within 20 working days of receipt of your

Corporate Responsibility Services
Veolia Water Central
Tamblin Way
AL10 9EZ

Or if you need to make more urgent contact, please contact our Public
Relations team on 01707 277100 who will pass your request onto the
relevant party.

show quoted sections


Visible links
1. http://www.veoliawater.co.uk/ohttp:/www....

Environment, Veolia Water Central Limited

Dear Christian Lister,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately we are a drinking water
provider only and do not manage the sewers within our region.

Depending on which part of our region, it is either Thames Water or
Anglian Water who are responsible for waste water and they will be able
to assist you regarding overloaded sewers.

You can contact them through the following weblinks:

Thames Water:

Anglian Water:

Kind regards,
Alister Leggatt
Veolia Water

show quoted sections