We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Emma please sign in and let everyone know.

Over crowded

Emma made this Freedom of Information request to Milton Keynes Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

We're waiting for Emma to read recent responses and update the status.

Dear Milton Keynes Council, what help do you offer for over crowded homes? What list do you have that people can get put on? Finding our own exchange isnt always the answer like the council tell us, as people see what estate your and say no just because if the estate. So what help can you offer?

Yours faithfully,


Freedom of Information Act, Milton Keynes Council

Dear Emma


I acknowledge your request for information.

Your request is being considered and you will receive the information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days, as defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information not being exempt or containing reference to a third party.

Please be aware that the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of the information you have requested. In the event that an exemption category applies information may not be released. You will be informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.

If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.

Best Regards
Freedom of Information Team
[email address]

show quoted sections

Winkworth, Laura, Milton Keynes Council

Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your FOI request. Please see links below that explains what help we can offer and advice on overcrowding. I have also added a link that explains in more detail about mutual exchanges and it includes some advice on the best way to find a suitable exchange partner.

https://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/housing... -


I hope this information helps however if you have a complaint about the handling of your request then please contact me at the above email address. I will arrange for an internal review which will be considered as part of Stage 2 of the Council’s complaints procedure.

You also have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Tel: 0303 123 1113

Kind Regards

Laura Winkworth
Service Improvement Officer
Housing & Regeneration

Telephone: 01908 254828
E Mail: [email address

Milton Keynes Council I Civic Offices I 1 Saxon Gate I Milton Keynes I MK9 3EJ

Visit us on-line: http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/    Follow us on Twitter: @mkcouncil

show quoted sections

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Emma please sign in and let everyone know.