Outsourced Radiology Reporting Services
James Hetfield made this Freedom of Information request to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dear The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the following.
The details we require are:
• Does the Trust make use of outsourced tele-radiology reporting services for either overnight on-call (emergency) or routine radiology reporting (or both)?
• If you do make use of tele-radiology reporting, please provide the names of the providers of each service (on-call and elective)?
• If you do make use of tele-radiology reporting services, please provide the annual volumes for both 2019 and for 2020 sent to each provider, broken into the following:
o Overnight on-call
o Elective Reporting (MRI, CT)
o Plain Film Reporting
o Split into each hospital within the Trust
• Start date, duration and end date of any contracts with tele-radiology providers?
• Was the contract procured via a framework (direct award), mini-tender, or ITT procurement process?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Mr J Hetfield
Good morning Mr Hetfield,
Thank you for your FOI Request, which we are now processing. Please note that our reference number is #2445 and the response deadline is the 10th June 2021.
All the best,
Alanna M. Faronilo
Corporate Governance Apprentice
Tel.: 0121 685 4000 Ext.: 55809
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now