Dear Altrincham Grammar School For Boys,
As per the post on this forum on 19th April 2019 I understand that for
2018 Entrance Exam 14 boys out of catchment area Lowest score 390
Below is the link for same
Again on this same forum on 10th June 2019 for the below question
7.5 Eligible boys from outside the School’s priority admission area ranked in order as determined by their aggregated GL Assessment selection scores.
11 offers made scores from 422 to 337
Below is the link
Hence my questions are
1. What is the difference between out of catchment area and outside the School’s priority admission area
2. How many out of catchment area and outside the School’s priority admission area boys were accepted in the 2019 entry .
3. What is the lowest score for out of catchment boys and outside the School’s priority admission area for 2019 entry
4. How many appeals were successful and on what bases they were successful
Please find information requested below.
1. There is no difference between ‘out of catchment’ and ‘priority
admission area’, it is purely the wording used, they both refer to the
2. As per the previous information given ‘2018 Entrance Exam 14 boys
were accepted with the Lowest Score being 390’. 2018 Entrance Exam is for
3. Please refer to point 2 above.
4. 6 Appeals were successful all granted on Oversubscription
On behalf of AGSB
Hamblin Education Trust
Tel: 0161 928 1856 (Option 4)
Email: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now