Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Thank you for contacting the Worthing Homes Customer Experience Team.
We will respond to emails within 5 working days.
However If your repair is related to any of the gas appliances, including
heating or hot water in your home then please call our contractors, BSW
direct on 0800 158 5690 (free from a landline) or 0208 763 5333 (if using
a mobile). These numbers should be used day and night, 365 days a year.
We may prioritise your email sooner depending on the nature of your
concern but please allow time for us to respond to you before getting in
Usual working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Please note, every
Wednesday we will close at 4pm for staff training.
Customer Experience Team | Worthing Homes
01903 703 100
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to improve
We do not hold a waiting list for OT assessments, this would be held by the local authority.
We are also not subject to freedom of information requests as we are not a public funded body.
Head of HR and Governance | Worthing Homes
Davison House North Street Worthing BN11 1ER
01903 703 112 07545 930 214
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to improve our services.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now