OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Nikki Thompson made this Freedom of Information request to Rooftop Housing Group Limited as part of a batch sent to 183 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Dear Ms Thompson
In response to your request for information regarding OT Assessment
Waiting List Numbers
As your request falls under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
Rooftop Housing Group is not classed as a public body under the Act, we
are not legally obliged to respond to your request.
However we can confirm that we do not employ an Occupational Therapist or
contract for such services from a third party.
Our residents request assessments directly with their local district
councils and we receive adaptation requests from them following their
May I suggest that you contact Wychavon District Council directly, where
the majority of our housing stock is located.
Rooftop Housing Group
01386 420800 extension 1324
Rooftop Housing Group Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
A full disclaimer is available at
Rooftop Housing Group Ltd, 70 High Street, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Homes and Communities Agency L4404
Registered Society Number 29661R
1. Rooftop Housing Group
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now