OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Nikki Thompson made this Freedom of Information request to AmicusHorizon Ltd as part of a batch sent to 183 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Thanks for your email. We'll get back to you within 5 working days
Signed up for MyAccount yet? Why not try it now? Click here.
For emergencies, it's better to call us on 0800 121
This message is for the addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and then delete it. Please do not use, copy or share the information in this message or in any attachment.
Optivo is a charitable registered society (Reg No 7561)
Registered with the Homes and Communities Agency
Registered office: 125 High Street, Croydon CRO 9XP
There are other companies within Optivo and their registration details are listed on the Optivo website: https://www.optivo.org.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now