Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Thank you for contacting the Midland Heart Customer Hub.
You may find the answer to your question on our website at
We aim to reply to any Homes Direct related e mails within 10 working
days, however you may find the answer to your question on the Homes Direct
website Click here for more information.
Click here if you seek information about Payment options for rent.
Click here if your query is related to Repairs.
If you are emailing regarding Homes Direct, we have frequently answered
questions section on the Homes Direct website. Click here for more
Please be aware that all digital contacts via e mail or social media may
be used for customer feedback purposes and you may be contacted regarding
the service you have received in order to improve our services.
cid:image001.jpg@01D23085.B3869150Please follow us on Twitter @
cid:image002.jpg@01D23085.B3869150Like us on Facebook:
Thank you for contacting Midland Heart.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) provides public access to information held by public authorities. Public authorities include government departments, local authorities, the NHS, etc. but does not include Registered Providers. Therefore Midland Heart is not a public authority for the purposes of FOIA and we do not respond to requests for disclosure of information made under the Act.”
I am very sorry that we cannot assist you further with your enquiry.
Customer Service Officer
20 Bath Row
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now