OT Assessment Waiting List Numbers - HA
Nikki Thompson made this Freedom of Information request to Great Places Housing Group as part of a batch sent to 183 authorities
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in email format:
1. Number of residents currently awaiting an OT assessment
2. How many OT assessments have been requested from the LA in the past 12 months.
3. Average waiting time for an OT assessment
4. If your organisation uses independent OT services
5. If so average cost paid per assessment.
6. Name, email and contact number of person responsible in your organisation who is or would be responsible for the decision to commission independent OT assessments.
Thank you for your email. The Data Protection Team will respond to you as
soon as possible.
Thanks for your email. As a Housing Association, Great Places Housing Group is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act and it's associated legislation. Consequently we reserve the right not to provide you with this information.
Thanks and Kind regards,
Data Protection Coordinator
Great Places Housing Group
2a Derwent Avenue
Tel: 0161 925 7958
Email: [email address]
Great Places Housing Group has 18,000 homes in 36 local
authority areas, including nearly 1,700 supported housing places for
vulnerable people, across the north of England. We develop around 400 new homes every
year to rent and buy and run a wide range of projects and initiatives to benefit
our customers and their communities.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now