Dear FOI team,
Please provide the following information in an email format:
1. The current length of the OT waiting list. Please include:
The total number of cases
The approximate wait in months for an OT assessment.
Adult and paediatric figures.
A breakdown of case category numbers i.e. DFG, Moving & Handling
2. If you have used an external independent occupational therapy organisation in the last 12 months (1st May 2018 -30th April 2019) and if so:
The number of cases outsourced and a cost paid per assessment (on average if easier)
The total value spent with them during this timeframe
If the work was tendered
If the supplier is under a contract what is the end contract date.
3. If there are any current vacant posts in the OT team and the total unspent salary value of these posts for the past 12 months (1st May 2018 - 30th April 2019)
4. The name, email and contact number of the person responsible for commissioning independent OT assessments on behalf of the Council.
Thank you for contacting us.
Please visit our website at www.norwich.gov.uk to access information
and services including online applications for our most commonly used
forms. You can also send us your comments, compliments or complaints
Freedom of Information Act requests
In accordance with the act we will respond to enquiries within 20 working
You can also contact us in the following ways:
* 0344 980 3333 (general enquiries)
* 24 hour telephone payments – 0800 021 7784
* For 24 hour online payments, click here
Information for customers who use the ‘Read receipt’ function
Emails sent to our mailboxes are automatically picked up by our systems,
forwarded on to the relevant departments, and then automatically deleted.
As a result, any read receipt you request will inform you that your
message has been deleted without being read.
This is not correct, and your email will be read and responded to as
Dear Ms THompson
Freedom of Information request - information not held
Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000.
Unfortunately OT Assessment Waiting List Figures are not the
responsibility of Norwich City Council.
Please redirect your query to Norfolk County Council. You find more
information about how to raise an FOI with them by visiting
Norwich City Council
Tel: 0344 980 3333
Email: [Norwich City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now