Organisational Structure chart for adult and children Services

The request was successful.

Dear Dorset County Council,

Please provide me with an up to date Organisational Structure chart
for Adult and Children social Services including all service manager and below tiers NAMES,
contact details and job titles.

Yours faithfully,

callum tenneds

Freedom of Information, Dorset County Council

We acknowledge receipt of your request for information. This will now be
passed to the relevant area(s) of the authority and we intend to respond
within 20 working days. If for any reason we cannot respond in full within
20 days, we will let you know.

Please ensure that all responses to this mail are addressed to
[Dorset County Council request email] or the postal address below:


Freedom of Information Team

Dorset County Council

County Hall

Colliton Park




"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain
information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard
the content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be
aware that all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
accordance with relevant legislation."

Freedom of Information, Dorset County Council

3 Attachments

Dear Mr Tenneds,


Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.


Please find attached up-to-date structure charts showing the management of
our Adults and Children’s Services directorates.


In Adults Services, Social Work comes under the Adult Care department.


Please note that for Children’s Services I have provided a second chart,
as the department formerly known as ‘Family Support’ in the first chart
has very recently restructured and is now called Care and Protection. It
is this department which contains Children’s Social Work. In the first
chart, Heads of Service Anne Salter and Phillip Minns have recently left,
and have been replaced by interim Heads Patrick Myers and Jay Mercer


If you are not completely satisfied with our response, please contact us
again, or write to the complaints officer at: Dorset County Council,
County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ. Or you can follow
the complaints procedure on our website that can be found [1]here. If your
appeal is not resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to apply
to the Information Commissioner for a decision.


Yours sincerely,


Freedom of Information Team

Dorset County Council



show quoted sections