Organisational Structure Chart for all of the Head of Educational psychology Department.

Lee Eartus made this Freedom of Information request to Charnwood Borough Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Charnwood Borough Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Charnwood Borough Council,

Please provide me with an up to date Organisational Structure chart for all Head of Educational Psychology Department including all manager NAMES, contact details and job titles.

Yours faithfully,

Lee Eartus, Charnwood Borough Council


Dear Mr Eartus,

Further to your request for information, I can confirm Leicestershire County Council is responsible for education in Charnwood, and we therefore do not have an Educational Psychology department. If you would like me to transfer your request to the County Council please let me know.

Charnwood's organisational structure can be found on our website:

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me. I have outlined our Freedom of Information Complaints Procedure below should you need to make use of it.
Yours sincerely,

Megan Bilton
Data Protection and Information Security Officer Charnwood Borough Council [Charnwood Borough Council request email]
01509 634711

Charnwood Borough Council Freedom of Information and Environmental Information complaints procedure

Informal Complaints Procedure
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which your request has been handled please contact me, and I will try to resolve your complaint on an informal basis within 15 working days.
If you are then still dissatisfied with the response, please follow the formal complaints procedure below.
Formal Complaints Procedure
Put your formal complaint in writing, providing any supporting evidence, to the Corporate Service Development Officer at the address noted below, who will then investigate and respond to your complaint within 20 working days.
If the Corporate Service Development Officer dealt with your initial request for information your complaint will automatically be referred to the Head of Service and / or one of our Strategic Directors for independent consideration.

Write to: Corporate Service Development Officer
Charnwood Borough Council
Southfield Road
LE11 2TU
Telephone: 01509 634596
E-mail: [Charnwood Borough Council request email]

If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Telephone: 0303 123 1113. Website:
There is no charge for making an appeal.

show quoted sections