Organisational chart of Leasehold Services

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Enfield Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Enfield Council,
Can I please have a structure of the team managers of;
"Leasehold Services
Home Ownership
Council Housing & Regulatory Services
Chief Executives Unit

With identifying which department is responsible for granting licence to alter to council's leaseholders.

Yours faithfully,
H Ahmet.

complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Thank you for your email.

We will respond as soon as possible.


Complaints and Access to Information Team,
Enfield Council.


[2]Facebook[3]Follow us on Facebook [4]Twitter[5]Twitter

show quoted sections

This email has been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee that it
will be free of viruses or malware. The recipient should perform their own
virus checks.


Visible links

complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Classification: OFFICIAL
Dear H Ahmet,

Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request received 09/05/18, where you requested information about the organisational structure for Leasehold Services, Home Ownership, Council Housing & Regulatory Services, and Chief Executives Unit.

I can confirm that Enfield Council does hold the requested information and is available on the Council’s website. Therefore, it is considered that the information you have requested is exempt under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), because the information is accessible to you, as it is already in the public domain.

For ease of reference, please follow this link.

Please note we cannot give names and job titles lower down the management structure. ADs and Directors have given their express permission for us to use their names on the site. This information is therefore exempt from disclosure under Section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) as the information constitutes third party data. Section 40(2) provides that personal data about third parties is exempt information if one of the conditions set out in section 40(3) is satisfied. Under the FOI Act disclosure of this information would breach the fair processing principle contained in the Data Protection Act (DPA), where it would be unfair to that person/is confidential.

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:

Complaints and Access to Information Team Email – [Enfield Council request email]

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF


Matthew Breslin
Complaints and Access to Information Coordinator- Gateway Services Finance, Resources and Customer Services
0208 379 4397
Enfield Council
39 London Road

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .