John Finn made this Freedom of Information request to Stabilisation Unit

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

The request was successful.

Dear Stabilisation Unit,

I wonder do you have opportunties for people to go overseas to do good work. If so, who can apply, must they be British passport holders, how does one find out about such openings?

Yours faithfully,

John Finn

SU Enquiries,

Hi John - thanks for your email. You can find all the information about
overseas opportunities on our website here:

The link 'Joining the UK CSG' has information (including the application
form) regarding the criteria for joining either the Civil Service Cadre
or the Deployable Civilian Experts team.

kind regards
Stabilisation Unit Enquiries

show quoted sections