Dear North Yorkshire Police (NYP),
In an article published on 20th April, 2011 the following statement was provided to the newspaper by NYP:
~ North Yorkshire Police said it would carry out a review to see where lessons could be learned after Garbutt’s defence team likened its investigation to a “comedy of errors” ~
Please disclose the following information by way of the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Who commissioned the review?
2. What operational name was assigned to the review?
3. What was the name and rank (or style) of the officer who undertook the review?
4. For which organisation did the reviewer work at the time the review was commissioned (eg HMIC, Peer review by another police force, independent bar, academic).
5. On what date did the review commence?
6. On what date did the review complete.
7. What is the date stamp on the report of the review.
8. To whom was it published.
9. A copy of the Executive Summary and/or key recommendations.
10. The cost of the review.
The newspaper article can be viewed at this weblink:
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now