Dear Cabinet Office,
The PASC Inquiry into govt IT was advised that an Open Source Advisory Panel (OSAP) has been established to advise government on open source software
Please may I have in electronic form, copies of:
- background papers leading to the decision to establish the OSAP
- the nature of OSAP's relationship with government
- the criteria used to select members of OSAP
- the terms of reference for OSAP
- OSAP's workplan for the next year
- copies of the minutes of meetings of OSAP that have taken place
- any advice supplied by OSAP to government
- names and department of civil servants that attended OSAP meetings
CABINET OFFICE REFERENCE: FOI315067
Dear Gerry Gavigan
Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received
on 19^th May 2011 and is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom
of Information Act 2000.
This email is just a short acknowledgement of your request.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me. Please
remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
Knowledge and Information Management Unit
E: [Cabinet Office request email]
<mailto:[Cabinet Office request email]>
Please see the attached reply to your FOI request dated 19 May 2011.
Apologies for the delay in responding to you.
Ministerial Business Advisor
Efficiency and Reform Group
Tel: 020 7271 2902
e-Mail: [email address]
Address: 4th Floor N1, 1 Horse Guards Road, London, SW1A 2HQ