Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I refer to this article in The Sun newspaper https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13839078/b... which tells me "BBC staff are being offered a one-hour online training session on how to drink water.".
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please provide me with the following information:
1) Confirmation, or not, if the article in The Sun is in any way true.
2) If true, the provider of the online training session, whether it be the BBC itself or any external provider.
3) If true, the number of BBC staff who have taken or who have arranged to take the course up to 22nd January 2021.
4) If true, the cost to the BBC of providing this service.
I look forward to receiving a prompt and informative reply.
Mr A Willmore
Dear Mr A Willmore,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 25 January 2021. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20210163.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Dear Mr Wilmore,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Rights
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
Dear FOI Enquiries,
Many thanks for your response to my FOI request.
Mr A Willmore
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now