Dear Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency,
I am conducting research into the number of uninsured / untaxed vehicles to assist with a national road safety research project.
Could you please provide the below details to assist me
1) Total number of vehicles that require an MOT, and that did not have them in force. Month by month since January 1st 2017 please.
If you require a specific date for the search please take it as 1st of each month.
2) Of that total how many had an expired MOT at least 3 months out of date, Month by month since January 1st 2017
3) Of that total how many had an expired MOT at least 6 months out of date, Month by Month since January 1st 2017
4) Of that total how many had an expired MOT at least 12 months out of date, month by month since January 1st 2017
1) 1st Jan 2017 - 4 million No MOT
1st Jan 2017 3 million no MOT with MOT expired at least 3 months
1st Jan 2017 2 million no MOT with MOT expired at least 6 months.
1st January 2017 1 million no MOT with MOT expired at least 12 months
repeated each month till current date please.
If you do not hold the data going back that far then as far as you hold that data as long as it does not exceed 20 hours research time
Thank you for your email.
If you are requesting information under:
The Freedom of Information Act – we will normally respond within 20
Data Protection - we will normally respond within one month - this is
instead of 40 calendar days
Environmental Information Regulations - we will normally respond within 20
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now