Dear Poole Borough Council,
1) How many Tree Preservation Orders have the council served that are still valid (i.e. excluding those that have been revoked). If establishing the number that have been revoked is problematic please let me know how many have been served.
2) If you have a spreadsheet listing the TPOs please provide it.
3) How old is the oldest TPO that is still valid (i.e. which year was it served in)
Kent Tree Surveys
Thank you for your email.
Requests submitted under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental
Information Regulations will be responded to within 20 working days.
Reviews of our responses to Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation requests will also be responded to within 20
Requests for personal information under Subject Access Request will be
responded to within 30 calendar days once we have received all the
If we need more time to respond to any request for any of the above, we
will contact you to advise you.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The
copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and
this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as
strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written
consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect
incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have
Dear Mr Heuch
Please find below our response to your FOI.
1) We have 1391 TPO's that are still valid (this figure does not include revoked ones)
2) I attach a spreadsheet listing all the valid TPO's.
3) The oldest TPO that is still valid was served late in 1950 and confirmed in 1951 - TPO 1/1950 in Branksome Park.
Copies of the TPO's can be found on our website by going to this link:- https://www.poole.gov.uk/environmental-p.... However to view the copy of the actual TPO you have to search for a specific address first then you can view it.
You have the right to request a review of our response to your request. If you are unhappy with our response to your request, you have the right to ask us to review it. If you wish to do this, please write to us at [Poole Borough Council request email] quoting the reference number quoted above and specifying which part of the response you are unhappy with. Reviews are carried out in accordance with our Feedback policy and you have the further right to ask the Information Commissioner’s Office to look into your request following our review.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision at the address below:
Office of the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner's Office
The Case Reception Unit
Customer Service Team
Cheshire SK9 5AF