Dear UK Sports Council (UK Sport),
I am conducting a study of local football pitches and teams across the UK and would be grateful for your help.
I would like to receive information on:
- The year on year numbers of grass pitches nationally since 2000
- The year on year numbers of grass pitches in each town/city across the UK since 2000
- The year on year numbers of artificial pitches nationally since 2000
- The year on year numbers of artificial pitches in each town/city across the UK since 2000
- The numbers of youth / Sunday league clubs nationally since 2000
- The numbers of youth / Sunday league clubs in each town/city across the UK
I do hope this information is available and would be grateful for any information you can provide.
Your request as been logged with the UK Sport Freedom of Information
Team. One of the team members will respond to your request within the
next 20 days.
The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for
your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more Click Here.
UK Sport don't hold this information as we invest in Olympic and
Paralympic athletes and sports.
We'd suggest you try Sport England for a response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now