Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
I trust you find my request well.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information regarding your eating disorder inpatient services.
1. The number of eating disorder patients in inpatient treatment under a section order (Mental Health Act) in the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
2. The number of VOLUNTARY eating disorder patients in inpatient treatment in the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
3. The number of discharged eating disorder inpatients under a section order (Mental Health Act) in the years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
4. The number of voluntary discharged eating disorder inpatients NOT under a section order in the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
I'd appreciate if this data could relate to the patient numbers as they stand at the end of each year (i.e number of patients in treatment in December 2013, 2014, e.t.c.).
I also request for the data to be separated year by year - i.e separate numbers displayed for each year.
Thanks very much for your help with my request.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Ms Ostrove
2gether NHS Foundation Trust does not have a dedicated inpatient service for people with an Eating Disorder.
There may be the odd admission where a diagnosis includes Eating Disorders. If you would like us to provide data on what we hold please could you clarify what you require when you state “[…] data could relate to the patient numbers as they stand at the end of each year" - do you require the number of clients in hospital as at the end of each year i.e. 31st December or do you also require in addition the turn over of patients (admissions/discharges)? Again, this number would be very small.
If you could clarify I would be very grateful.
Sharon Bryant-Small | Information Governance Officer
2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Trust HQ | Rikenel | Montpellier | Gloucester | GL1 1LY
Tel: 01452 894264 | Email: [email address]
Information Governance Enquiries Email: [email address]
Freedom of Information Enquiries E-mail: [2Gether NHS Foundation Trust request email]