Dear Merton Borough Council,
freedom of information request
The Mayor of London has written to me stating:
« The GLA does not hold the number of NRMM identified as non-compliant by borough. Identification of non-compliant NRMM takes place during site audits. The audit process for NRMM is managed by Merton Council funded by the Mayor’s Air Quality Fund. For more information on the audit process please contact Merton Council. »
Please can you send me
1. information on the process laid out for Boroughs on when and how to audit compliance with requirements for Non road mobile machinery « NRMM »
2. The number of NRMM found to be non compliant with requirements by Borough for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 separated in to subsections showing the reason for non-compliance ?
3. The total NRMM that was tested for the numbers in 2. to be ascertained, broken down in an identical format
4. the number of sites eligible for NRMM audit by Borough and the number actually audited by Borough for the same four years as in 2 above.
5. Information on the différent measures imposed by Borough for non-compliance showing the number of times each measure was imposed broken down as in 2. above.
Thank you for your email message. We aim to respond to all requests under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information
Regulations 2004 within 20 working days. More information about the way we
deal with information requests is on our web site at
Information Governance Team
London Borough of Merton.
020 8545 4634
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now