Non- Emergency Patient Transport - Contract Information
Rebecca Calder made this Freedom of Information request to Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care Partnership (Pre July 2022)
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Non-Emergency Patient Transport (NEPT) Service for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (LLR).:
The details we require are:
• Start date & duration of framework/contract across University Hospitals of Leicester?
• Incumbent provider(s)across contracts?
• Actual spend across contract /framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s) / contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Based on the above can you confirm when the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland procurement is expected to take place?
• Can you confirm whether the Authority intend to conduct a market engagement event prior to the procurement process?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ms Calder
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request; please find attached a response.
Corporate Affairs Senior Assistant
Corporate Governance Team
NHS Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland CCG
Leicestershire County Council
Room G30, Pen Lloyd Building
County Hall, Glenfield
Leicester, LE3 8TB
Tel: (0116) 295 7572
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now