Non-domestic rates assessments

Greg Lamerton made this Freedom of Information request to Monmouthshire Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The authority would like to / has responded by post to this request.

Dear Monmouthshire Council,

Please can you provide a list of non-domestic rates assessments in
your authority area in excess of £10,000 Rateable Value detailing
the company name, Billing Authority Reference Number, hereditament address including postcode, telephone number if known, Director details if known and Rateable Value.

Yours faithfully,

Greg Lamerton

Caswell, Bruce, Monmouthshire Council

I will away until Tuesday 1st November, I wiill respond to your e-mail as soon as I am able following my return.
Thank You,

show quoted sections

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:

Trigg, Mike J., Monmouthshire Council

1 Attachment

Dear Mr Lamerton,


I refer to your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.


The information you requested is attached, except for Director
information, which we do not hold.


If you are dissatisfied with the way the Council has handled your request
for information, you can request a review by writing to the Council's
Chief Executive, Paul Matthews at County Hall
([1][email address]). If you remain dissatisfied with
the handling of your request, you have a right to appeal to the
Information Commissioner at:

The Information Commissioner's Office,

Wycliffe House, Water Lane,


Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 08456 306060 or 01625 54 57 45 Website: [2]

There is no charge for making an appeal. 



Mike Trigg,
Performance Monitoring Officer


Telephone:        01633 644744

Mobile:             07799 133017

[3][email address]




show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .