Dear Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service,
Ref - National Joint Councils (NJC) for Local Authority Fire & Rescue Services and the 5 workstreams currently being undertaken across the UK Fire & Rescue Service, (UKFRS),
I would like to request information pertaining to any trials your FRS has undertaken as part of the NJC workstreams as set out below.
1. Emergency Medical Response
2. Multi Agency Response
3. Environmental Challenges
4. Youth and Social Engagement
5. Inspection & Enforcement
I would be grateful if you will provide answers to the following questions
1. Please state which of the above (if any) has your FRS undertaken in trials
2. Please state the start and end dates of each trial
3. Please state the estimated numbers of staff involved
4. Please state which sites were involved (ie fire stations)
5. Please provide copies of any significant operational lessons learned
6. Please provide copies of clinical outcomes achieved
7. Please explain what funding was used to undertake the trials
8. Please explain what if any income was raised as a result of the trials
9. Please provide information regarding any injuries or near misses that were recorded as a result of the work undertaken.
10. What specific additional training was given as part of the workstream trial.
Receipt of your Freedom of Information Act request is noted and will be dealt with in line with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue
Tel: 0115 967 0880
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information Act request.
Headquarters Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service
Telephone: 0115 8388682
Creating Safer Communities
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now