Dear Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council,
Please treat the following request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Sandwell Council website states the following:
"Yellow lines are provided where there is a need to restrict parking to help improve traffic flow, reduce the potential for accidents or to prevent obstructions of the highway."
With regards to installing new yellow lines, can you please provide the following:
1. Any documentation held by the council on the process for approving requests for new yellow lines, this should include where possible the specifics of the how a location could be considered to meet the criteria of the statement from the council's website.
2. Any documentation held by the council on the process for removal of yellow lines that do not meet the criteria yellow line installations.
3. The locations where yellow lines have been installed in the last 12 months as a result of requests from the general public. This information should include where possible
* The road name and approximate location of the new installation
* The criteria that the locations met to be approved for new yellow lines
* The dates when the request was received
* The dates when the yellow lines were installed
Mr Andrew Murdoch
Your request for information has been passed to an investigating officer.
Your reference is FS-Case-2506001
This information has been marked as: IL0: UNCLASSIFIED
Dear Mr Murdoch
Please find attached the reply to your Freedom Of Information request.
Sandwell Council…working for you
T: Your number
E: [email address]
Regeneration & Economy
Sandwell Council House
PO Box 2374
satnav post code: B69 3DB
Get social with
Sandwell... twitter facebook flickr youtube
Highways without Social ver1
2. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now