Dear Kent County Council,
I would like to make an inquiry under the Freedom of information Act regarding Direct Payments in Domiciliary Care.
All questions are related to Domiciliary Care for adults 18 and over and for people with learning disability.
1. How many packages/hours do you commission on a weekly/ monthly basis?
2. Is there still window for new agency to register for the framework?
3. What % of care do you have to spot providers outside of the framework?
4. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers.
5. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
6. Is the local authority working with health partners to commission health funded care?
7. Out of the total providers, how many are main contracted providers on framework and spot.
8. How do you commission care packages currently?
9. How many providers do you have registered, and how many are you actively using?
10. As a local authority do you work with newly registered CQC companies?
11. What is the council 2019 charge rates for care services? Are these rates applied to main contracted providers or even spot providers?
12. When was the last tender commissioned for social care for older people and people with learning disability? And till which period does this cover?
13. Which areas do you have capacity issues with?
Many thanks in advance.
Our reference: 7756689
Dear Sir or Madam,
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email which we received on 30 July 2019.
Kent County Council acknowledges your request for information under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Assuming KCC holds this information,
we will endeavour to supply the data to you as soon as possible but no
later than 28 August 2019 (20 working days from date of receipt).
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold this information
or if there are exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing
Please quote our reference - 7756689 in any communication regarding this
Please see our Information Rights Privacy Notice for details of how we
process your personal data.
Information Access Officer
Strategic and Corporate Services
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now