Dear DfT OLR Holdings Limited,
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
1. What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
2. Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
3. How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
4. When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
5. What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
6. What is the total number of devices supplied?
7. What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
8. How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
9. What document management solution do you use?
10. What High Volume printing devices do you use?
11. Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
12. Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
13. What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
14. How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
15. What is the annual cost?
16. When is the renewal date?
17. Who is responsible for the contract?
18. Do you use any other PDF editing tools?
Dear Celeste Morrison
Freedom of Information Act request – 2308-025
Thank you for your information request dated 4 August 2023.
You requested details of DOHL’s contracts with providers of
multifunctional printers and scanners.
DOHL is currently a tenant in a building that is managed by Network Rail.
The Network Rail facilities team manages all contracts in scope of this
request. As such, DOHL does not hold the requested information. Any
further requests of this nature should be directed to Network Rail.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we have responded to or handled your
request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. These should
be submitted within two calendar months of the date of this letter and
addressed to [DOHL request email]. Please remember to quote the
reference number above in any future communications.
If you ask for an internal review and are still not content with the
outcome, you have the right to apply directly to the Information
Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted
via their online form:
Business Manager DOHL
Email: [email address]
Mobile: +44 (0) 7592 920119
Waterloo General Office, 3rd Floor Walker Suite, Waterloo Station, London
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now