Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
Celeste Morrison made this Freedom of Information request to Commission on Flags, Identity, Culture and Tradition (Northern Ireland)
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Commission on Flags, Identity, Culture and Tradition (Northern Ireland),
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
1. What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
2. Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
3. How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
4. When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
5. What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
6. What is the total number of devices supplied?
7. What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
8. How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
9. What document management solution do you use?
10. What High Volume printing devices do you use?
11. Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
12. Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
13. What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
14. How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
15. What is the annual cost?
16. When is the renewal date?
17. Who is responsible for the contract?
18. Do you use any other PDF editing tools?
Dear Ms Morrison,
I refer to your email below which was received into the Executive Office
(TEO) FICT Secretariat mailbox.
I am writing to you to advise that TEO has already responded to you
regarding this FOI request on 15 July 2022 and our response remains
I attach a copy of our previous correspondence.
Access to Information Team | Information Management and Central Advisory
Room A5.18 | Castle Buildings | Stormont | Belfast | BT4 3SR
* [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now