Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
Celeste Morrison made this Freedom of Information request to Department of Education (Northern Ireland)
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Department of Education (Northern Ireland),
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
1. What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
2. Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
3. How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
4. When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
5. What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
6. What is the total number of devices supplied?
7. What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
8. How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
9. What document management solution do you use?
10. What High Volume printing devices do you use?
11. Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
12. Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
13. What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
14. How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
15. What is the annual cost?
16. When is the renewal date?
17. Who is responsible for the contract?
18. Do you use any other PDF editing tools?
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email requesting information on Multi-Functional
Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s).
Your request was received on the 07/07/2022 and it will be dealt with
under the terms of the above legislation.
The leaflet attached tells you about the legislation and the procedures
the Department will follow in handling your request.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact me quoting the
reference number above in any future communications.
Information Management Team
Telephone – 028 9127 7698 (DD. 69098)
Email – [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
Please see the attached response to your FOI query dated 7 July 2022.
If you require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.
James Kerr | Department Business Services
Tel: (028) 9127 9663 | Ext: 59663
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now