Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
Celeste Morrison made this Freedom of Information request to Advisory Committee on the Government Art Collection This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Advisory Committee on the Government Art Collection,
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi-Functional Devices and printing/scanning services contract(s)
1. What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
2. Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
3. How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
4. When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
5. What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
6. What is the total number of devices supplied?
7. What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
8. How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
9. What document management solution do you use?
10. What High Volume printing devices do you use?
11. Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
12. Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
13. What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
14. How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
15. What is the annual cost?
16. When is the renewal date?
17. Who is responsible for the contract?
18. Do you use any other PDF editing tools?
Our Ref: FOI2022/10462
Please see the attached letter from the Department for Digital, Culture,
Media and Sport.
Ministerial Support Team
Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now