Dear Homes for Haringey,
This FOI request relates to the agency Move 51 Degrees North. Please provide the following in relation to the agency's launch party:
1. Copies of director resolutions authorising spending on launch party.
2. Description of what happened at launch party, what entertainment was provided etc
3. Costs: total and breakdown per item/type/category
5. Number of attendees
6. Who was invited - if open to the public, where was it advertised?
7. Number of Haringey Council employees or councillors in attendance
8. Number of Homes for Haringey employees in attendance
9. The premises where the launch party took place and who provided these
Peoples Information Center
Dear Ranjan Balakumaran
Freedom of Information Act Request
Thank you for your email dated 28 January 2018
The information requested is set out below.
1. Copies of director resolutions authorising spending on launch party. –
There is no specific board of directors resolution as this was within the
scope of management authority.
2. Description of what happened at launch party, what entertainment was
provided etc – The event was an opportunity for key decision makers in the
Council and the agency to brief stakeholders on the launch of Move 51 and
primarily to introduce landlords who could potentially rent out their
property through Move 51 to the agency. The event comprised a reception
with light refreshments where attendees networked, obtained advice from
property professionals, found out more about the agency and heard from the
key people involved in the formation of Move 51. It was a workshop based
event. There was no entertainment provided.
3. Costs: total and breakdown per item/type/category – The total cost was
£4,173. This comprised: refreshments £1,634.40; staff £1,407; equipment
hire £240; transport £72; and £819.60 for for hire of staging, lecturn,
audio equipment and onsite engineer.
4. Duration – 4.30pm to 8.30pm
5. Number of attendees – There were 9 attendees from Move 51 / Homes for
Haringey, 2 attendees from a legal firm and wealth management firm. The
Haringey Council Chief Executive and Lead member for Housing attended.
There were attendees from Haringey Council, other Councils, landlords with
properties in Haringey and leaseholders in the borough who sublet their
property. We do not have records of the precise numbers.
6. Who was invited - if open to the public, where was it advertised? As
per question 5 above.
7. Number of Haringey Council employees or councillors in attendance As
per question 5 above.
8. Number of Homes for Haringey employees in attendance As per question 5
9. The premises where the launch party took place and who provided these –
Haringey Council premises, River Park House
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 8489
X3728 or email at [email address]
If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your request and wish to
make a complaint, please contact the Feedback and Information Governance
Team as below. (Please note you should do this within two months of
receiving this response.)
Feedback and Information Governance Team
10^th floor, Alex House, 10 Station Road,
Email: [email address]
You may also complain to the Information Commissioner's office, which may
be able to help you. However they would normally expect the local
authority to have undertaken a complaint investigation or Internal Review
of the request before they will accept the referral.
You can contact the Commissioner at:
Phone help line: 0845 6306060, or 01625 545745
Fax: 01625 545510
Director of Corporate Affairs
Homes for Haringey
48 Station Road I Wood Green I London I N22 7TY
T: 020 8489 3728
M: 07795 528831
E: [email address]
Save time graphic
HOMES FOR HARINGEY LIMITED Registered in England No. 05749092. Registered
Office: 48 STATION ROAD, WOOD GREEN, LONDON. N22 7TY
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system administrator at Haringey Council. Although this e-mail and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which
might affect any computer or system into which they are received and
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage from
receipt or use thereof.
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]