Dear Rother District Council,
The answer to question 05/18 at http://www.rother.gov.uk/article/13026/Q... makes reference to "prohibiting sleeping in vehicles overnight". The answer goes on to state that motivation for such a prohibition is "The decision to include overnight stays in camper vans in the consultation was taken in response to concerns raised by residents about the resultant disturbance and effect on the area."
Could you supply me with the number of complaints received that led to this response to concerns raised by residents, and for each complaint:
1. the time and date of complaint or if a time is not available, only the date.
2. The precise wording of the complaint.
3. The means by which you received the complaint, if this is recorded.
4. The whereabouts of the vehicle concerned (if not in anwer 2).
5. If there was any public disorder that your employees or the police recorded in connection with the complaint, and if so the nature of the public disorder complaint and if it led to a public disorder related conviction.
6. If there was no public disorder associated with the complaint, please be specific as to the investigation performed at the time of the complaint, and the nature of "the resultant disturbance and effect on the area" mentioned in the answer to question 05/18. If no investigation was performed, please record this as "No investigation performed".
Further it is possible that multiple complaints were made by a single individual.
Please supply anonymised data which shows, of the total number of complaints, a breakdown of complaints by anonymised individual e.g.
Complainant A: 1 complaint
Complainant B: 3 complaints
Dear Mr Feedly
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your request received on 16 April 2018 relating to information about PSPO including prohibiting sleeping in vehicles overnight. We aim to respond to your request for information within 20 working days, in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.
Freedom of Information Manager
Rother District Council
Bexhill on Sea TN39 3JX
T: 01424 787000
E: [Rother District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now