Dear University of Salford,
Please can you assist me in providing the following information about the University
1. Number of Printers within the University
2. Who are the main printer supplier(s)
3. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)
4. Does the University have a support contract(s) for Printers
5. What is the length of the printer support contract
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s)
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last financial year
8. What is the number of MFD’s or Photocopiers within the University
9. Who are the main MFD / Copier Suppliers(s)
10. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)
11. What are the start and end dates on the MFD contracts(s)
12. Approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last financial year
13. Does the University have a managed print contract
14. What are the start and end dates for this contract
15. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service
Mr L Ash
This is an automated email, sent in response to an email to
[University of Salford request email].
If your email is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000,
please consider this email an acknowledgement of your request.
Your request will be considered and you will receive the information
requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by
the Act, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a
reference to a third party.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may
prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an
assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the
information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the
case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then
they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to
release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
There may a fee payable for this information. This will be considered and
you will be informed if a fee is payable. In this event the fee must be
paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day
time limit for responses is suspended until receipt of the payment.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact me at the address
below, alternatively further information is also available from the
Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe
House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephone: 01625 545 700
or online: www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk .
Head of Information Governance | Legal & Governance Directorate
Room 620 Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
t: +44 (0) 161 295 6856
[email address] | www.infogov.salford.ac.uk/
Dear Mr Ash,
Thank you for your recent request made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been considered. Please find the University’s response attached.
Matthew Stephenson FIRMS
Head of Information Governance
Legal & Governance Directorate
620 Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
t: +44 (0) 161 295 6856
[email address]| www.salford.ac.uk