Dear West Suffolk Council,
1. Number of Printers within the Council?
2. Did you lease/rent or purchase the printers?
3. If leased/rented what is the annual lease/rent charge?
4. Who are the main printer supplier(s)?
5. Does the council have a support contract(s) for Printers?
6. What is the length of the printer support contract?
7. What are the start and end dates for the print support
8. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables
during the last financial year?
9. What is the total mono print volume per annum?
10. What is the total colour print volume per annum?
11. What is the number of MFD’s or Photocopiers within the
12. Who are the main MFD/Copier Suppliers(s)
13. What is the length of the MFD/copy contract(s)?
14. What are the start and end dates on the MFD/copy contracts(s)?
15. Approximate spend on MFD’s/copiers and consumables during the last
16. If leased/rented what is the annual lease/rent charge?
17. What is the total mono MFD/copy volume per annum?
18. What is the total colour MFD/copy volume per annum?
19. Does the council have a managed print contract?
20. What are the start and end dates for this contract?
21. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this
22. Does the council have one or more onsite print rooms?
23. If the council has an onsite print room is this managed in
house or outsourced?
24. How many staff work in the print room (s)?
25. Who are the main MFD/Photocopier Suppliers(s) for the
Print room devices?
26. What is the length of the MFD/Photocopier contract(s) for the
27. What are the start and end dates on the MFD/Photocopier
contracts(s) for the Print room?
28. If leased/rented what is the annual lease/rent charge?
29. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this
30. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s/Photocopiers and
consumables for the last financial year for the print room?
31. What is the total mono MFD/copy volume per annum?
32. What is the total colour MFD/copy volume per annum?
Thank you for your request for information from West Suffolk Council (formerly Forest Heath District and St Edmundsbury Borough Councils until 31 March 2019).
For details of our published information, please see the following:
includes the following data:
* Business rates
* Car park costs
* Councillors' allowances
* Fraud data
· Locality budgets
· Public Health funerals
· Purchase orders
· Tenders current
· Waste Contracts over £5000
· Gender pay gap report
· Organisation chart
· Pay Policy statement
· Senior staff salaries - Statement of accounts
· Senior staff salaries - Additional information including budgets, job roles and responsibilities
· Senior staff salaries - Remuneration summary
* Workforce development data
Additional information available on our website:
* Licensing registers - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing>
* Waste service/bins - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollections<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollect...>
* we record requests for information which cannot be found in the council's available sources on our website
* we will contact you if we require clarification to process your request
* the 20 working days allowed for replying to requests does not include Bank Holidays
· requests for matters dealt with by the County Council should be resubmitted to Suffolk County Council at www.suffolk.gov.uk<http://www.suffolk.gov.uk> eg
· roads and transport
· children, families, learning/schools
· adult social care and health
· public health in Suffolk
Customer Services Team
******************************************************************* This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the Sender. This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses and content security threats. WARNING: Although the Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Council cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. ********************************************************-W-S-
I refer to your freedom of information request set out in the email below.
This response is sent on behalf of West Suffolk Council:
Please see replies in red.
If you are unhappy with this response you may request an internal review
of this matter via the Council’s corporate complaints procedure, the
details of which can be found at:
If after an internal review, you are still unhappy with the decision, you
have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at the following
Information Commissioner’ Office
Tel: 01625 545745
Fax: 01625 524510
West Suffolk Council
The new West Suffolk Council has now been created. We cover the same
geographic area and deliver the high quality services which Forest Heath
District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council previously looked
after. The new Council is designed to not only continue to do this but to
improve ways of supporting our communities, businesses and local economy.
For more information go to https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/singlecou...
Report, pay and apply online 24 hours a day Find my nearest for
information about your area
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now