Dear Teesside University,
Please send me the following information for each of the academic years 2013-2018. For the first four questions I would like this data in spreadsheet format (CSV or XLS).
1. How many support service staff have been employed with a mental health remit (e.g. counselling, wellbeing) in each of the last 5 academic years. If a breakdown is not available for mental health staff, please provide a total for the closest possible category.
2. Budget for mental health support for each of the last 5 academic years, and where possible a breakdown on how that money is allocated, e.g. staff, marketing, equipment etc.
3. Number of students seeking mental health support in each of the last 5 academic years
4. Average waiting time for mental health support in each of the last 5 academic years
5. Any internal reports or reviews relating to mental health provision over the last 5 years.
I acknowledge receipt of your request for information.
Teesside University is processing your request in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000; which provides for a response within 20 working days following receipt of your request, subject to any clarification which may prove necessary.
Your request has been assigned reference FOI18027 which I would be grateful if you could quote in all future correspondence.
In line with the provisions of the Act, the University will provide you with a response no later than 13 March 2018.
Please find attached Teesside University's response to your request for information.
Clair Flynn, Information Compliance Caseworker
T: 01642 738188 www.tees.ac.uk
Please note my working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Teesside University is an educational charitable and chartered corporation, exempt under the terms of the Charities Act 2011.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now