Dear Redbridge Borough Council,
I have noted that in their latest list of members the BPA (British Parking Association) lists yourselves:
The BPA is not a highly regarded organisation by many motorists and seen as ineffective in regulating the private parking operators who make up the bulk of its membership; MPs in the House of Commons have also echoed these concerns.
Therefore, can you please provide the following information about your membership:
- The date you first become a member.
- The reason for becoming the member.
- How it benefits your residents by being a member.
- Benefits received by being a member of the BPA.
- The annual costs for being a member of the BPA.
Mr Jonathan WIlliams
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now