BEN HOLDSWORTH made this Freedom of Information request to University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust as part of a batch sent to 93 authorities Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust,
The following questions are being asked for on behalf of Novartis. The purpose of these questions is to understand the variability of treatment within your trust and in context to the rest of the country.
Q1. In the past 3 months (or the latest 3 months data you have available), how many melanoma patients were treated with:
• Bevacizumab (Avastin)
• Dacarbazine (DTIC)
• Trametinib (Mekinist)
• Dabrafenib (Tafinlar)
• Ipilimumab (Yervoy)
• Vemurafenib (Zelboraf)
• Nivolumab (Opdivo)
• Nivolumab + Ipilimumab (Opdivo + Yervoy)
• Pembrolizumab (Keytruda)
• Vemurafenib + cobimetinib (Zelboraf + Cotellic)
• Dabrafenib + Trametinib (Tafinlar + Mekinist)
• Braftovi (encorafenib) in combination with Mektovi (binimetinib) for BRAF V600 patients
• Other active systemic anti-cancer therapy [please state]
• Palliative care only
Q2. In the past 3 months (or the latest 3 months data you have available), how many metastatic melanoma patients were treated with the following:
• Ipilimumab AND Nivolumab
• Dabrafenib AND Trametinib
• Any Other Targeted Therapy (Dabrafenib /Encorafenib AND Binimetinib /Trametinib /Vemurafenib /Vemurafenib AND Cobimetinib)
• Other active systemic anti-cancer therapy
• Palliative care only
Sincerely thank you for taking the time and resources to answer these questions.
Clifford Bridge Road
Direct Line: 024 76968771
We acknowledge receipt of your email to UHCW:
Freedom of Information Request Form
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) your request will be considered and you will receive our response
within the statutory timescale of 20 working days.
The reference number for your email is FOI/2048.
Should you have any further inquiries concerning this matter, please reply
to this email leaving the subject line unchanged.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now