Dear University of Aberdeen,
Here are my questions:
- What are scoring guidelines for RUK and EU students - as in how many marks do you give for certain A level predictions, IB predictions, and UKCAT?
- What is the needed combined score to secure an interview?
- are EU and Home applicants scored the same?
- Does A*A*A* predictions, First, and 7,7,7 (at higher level) give you equivalent points?
- How many people applied for 2014 - 2017 med program and how many people got in? (for each year)
- How many people applied for the 2018 entry?
- How many people who applied from 2014 - 2017 (each year individually) applied with grades that didn't meet the entry requirements?
Anna - Maria
Dear Ms Maria
I refer to your email of 8 December 2017 and, on behalf of the University, I acknowledge receipt and confirm that your request is being dealt with in terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. In terms of the Act, a reply will be sent to you within 20 working days.
FOI Administration Assistant
Dear Ms Maria
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST FOI 2017-338
I refer to your email of 8 December 2017 requesting information relating to Medicine applicants A100 scoring at the University of Aberdeen.
Your request has now been considered under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, ‘the Act’.
The information you requested is provided in the attached document.
Should you be dissatisfied with this response, you have the right under the Act to request a review. A request for review must be made within 40 working days of the date of this reply. It must include your name and address for correspondence and specify the request for information and the grounds for dissatisfaction with the decision. Please send your request for review to our mailbox, [University of Aberdeen request email]. The University will respond to your request for a review within 20 working days of receipt of your request.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of the University’s internal review, you have the right to appeal to the Scottish Information Commissioner within six months of the date of receipt of the University’s review notice. Details on how to make an appeal to the Commissioner are available at www.itspublicknowledge.info/Appeal. Should you remain dissatisfied with the Commissioner’s decision, you have a right of appeal to the Court of Session on a point of law.
University Data Protection Officer
University of Aberdeen
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now