Dear St George’s University of London,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, I kindly request for information regarding the Medicine course (A100) for the 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 admission cycles.
1) What was the number of places available in the course?
2) How many mature applicants without a degree applied for the course; on the basis of Access to HE Diploma in Medicine?
3)How many of those mature applicants were called for the interviews?
4)What was the interview scoring system?
5)What were the interview scores for those mature students receiving a conditional offer?
6)How many offers were made to those mature students with no degree?
7) What was the work experiences of students given conditional offer?
8) What was the lowest GCSE grades of those mature students receiving an offer?
9) What were their final results from the Access to HE Diploma in Medicine?
10)What was the average UKCAT score of all offer holders?
11) What was the average UKCAT score among these mature offer holders?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now