Dear St George’s University of London,
Could you please provide us with information on the following questions regarding your admissions for the University of Sheffield Medical School academic year 2015/16?
1. How many students applied to the A100 Medicine course from Cyprus (in the EU)?
2. How many of these Cypriot students reached the interview stage in ?
3. How many of the those Cypriot students got offers to study medicine at your university?
4. What is the list of criteria used to assess the personal statements of candidates for the A100 medicine? Personal statements are not assessed prior to interview. At interview, candidates are asked to discuss experiences they have mentioned in their statement.
5. What is a sample profile of an average student accepted to study medicine in the course?
6. How is the UKCAT score used in the application process?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now