Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
1. Does your department record any information about FOI requesters' background, in particular, their occupation (e.g. journalists, academics, civil society, MPs etc.)?
2. If this information is being recorded, can you please provide me with the statistics about the submitted FOI requests and their proportion by requesters' background for the current year 2020? If this information is not available in this form, please, provide it in any held form.
3. Does your department carry out general media monitoring (how the department has been mentioned in the media)?
4. If yes, can you please provide the media monitoring outputs for the current year 2020?
5. Does your department follow and record whether FOI requests submitted to your department were used in the media?
6. If yes, does your department record how FOI requests submitted to your department were used in the media? Can you please, disclose this information/records in any digital form in which you hold it?
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FOI mailbox.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally expect
a response within 20 working days.
However please be advised that due to the current situation with COVID-19
we cannot guarantee a response within this timescale.
Every effort is being made to respond to FOIs as we would usually but the
current situation means that available Departmental resources will be
needed on other high priority areas.
We kindly ask for your understanding during this unprecedented situation
and we will aim to deal with your FOI request as soon as is practically
Email FOI responses will be issued from [cyfeiriad ebost]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
1. mailto:[cyfeiriad ebost]
Dear Maria Zuffova,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 2nd
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now