Dear Trinity College, Cambridge,
I am Stephen Gennel.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request you to release the following information for the 2019-2020 UCAS application cycle:
For each Mathematics (G100) applicant:
1. Number of A*s at GCSE
2. A-level subjects and predicted grades (and average maths/further maths grades if applicable)
3. Scores achieved at interview (1-10)
4. Whether Trinity College made an offer (y/n)
5. If offer not made, whether the candidate was pooled (y/n)
6. If the candidate was pooled, whether they were made an offer by another college (y/n)
Now I know you're thinking "bruh we already sent this data" but you sorted all the columns invidually. Please use the same format as last year (the 2018-2019 application statistics) so that all the rows match up.
Dear Stephen Premel,
We no longer format the responses so the rows match up because applicants can be identified this way.
Chris Morley, Secretary of the College Council Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ
Direct: 01223 338469
email: [email address]
m8 that's literally the reason why i asked for it
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now