Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I am currently researching what software solutions are used to manage and track FOI, Subject Access and other DPA/GDPR related disclosure requests and would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details I require are:
• What, if any, bespoke software is used for managing and tracking FOI, Subject Access, DPA disclosure requests?
• If bespoke software is used, what was the start date, duration and value of the contract?
• Is there an extension clause in the contract and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract is are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer/s (outside of procurement) responsible for managing the FOI, Subject Access, DPA disclosure request process?
Thank you for your help.
Mr Ewan Owen
Dear Mr Ewan Owen,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 6th October 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20201560.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Dear Mr Owen,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Rights
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now