Dear Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board,
Dear Animal and Plant Health Agency,
I am currently researching if any paper documents are currently being archived and would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• Do you currently have any paper documents in storage?
• If all of your documents have been securely digitised, do you have any bespoke software to electronically access and manage scanned images?
• Who is the senior officer/s (outside of procurement) responsible for the management of physical records?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Acton,
I acknowledge receipt of your request dated 6 January 2021, under the Freedom of Information Act.
We will respond within 20 working days
Dear Mr Acton,
Thank you for your enquiry under the Freedom of Information Act, dated 6 January.
As a Non-Departmental Public Body the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) must archive materials through the National Archives at the 20 year point. AHDB was only formed in 2008 so we are still some years away from this point.
Most of our materials are stored digitally within our own systems. In answer to your specific questions:
• Do you currently have any paper documents in storage? Yes, some financial records are in external storage
• If all of your documents have been securely digitised, do you have any bespoke software to electronically access and manage scanned images? No
• Who is the senior officer/s (outside of procurement) responsible for the management of physical records? The Chief Finance and Operations Officer
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request you may make a complaint or appeal against our decision under regulation 18 of the EIRs, as applicable, within 40 working days of the date of this letter. Please follow the AHDB complaints procedure on our website. If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, section 18 of the EIRs gives you the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Please note that generally the Information Commissioner cannot make a decision unless you have first exhausted AHDB’s own complaints procedure. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Guy Attenborough / Director
Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board
E: [email address]
Stoneleigh Park | Kenilworth | Warwickshire | CV8 2TL
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now