Dear Leicester City Council,
I request the following information:
1. How many Apple Mac computers and iPhone/iPad devices are currently in use by the Council?
2. Are these devices managed by a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, and if so which product?
3. Is there a FTE responsible for managing these devices, and if so what are the contact details for that person?
E-mail: [Leicester City Council request email]
Our Ref: FOI 16729
Ms Kelly Thompson
[FOI #520182 email]
Dear Ms Thompson,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your email of 17^th September 2018 requesting information
about management of Apple equipment.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact me.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Information Goverance Apprentice
Information Governance and Risk
4^th Floor, Rutland Wing
115 Charles Street
2. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
3. mailto:[FOI #520182 email]
Dear Ms Thompson
Please find attached Leicester City Council’s response to your recent
Freedom of Information Act request.
Information Governance & Risk Manager
Email: [Leicester City Council request email]”
1. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now