Dear Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
3. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, which was received today. We are generally required by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to provide you with a response within 20 working days, which will be on or before 5th February 2018. If we require any clarification or further details, we will contact you as soon as possible, if this is the case, then the timescale for response specified above may be subject to change. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please note also that there is no guarantee that this email or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended.
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn mewn camgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r person a anfonodd yr e-bost ar unwaith. Hefyd, sylwer nad oes unrhyw sicrwydd nad yw'r e-bost hwn neu unrhyw ymgysylltiad yn rhydd o firws ac nad yw chwaith wedi'i ryng-gipio na'i newid.