Dear Poole Borough Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Since 1/1/2018 has the Council used an external organisation to provide Children’s Social Work project team(s) to complete a specific piece of time bound work?
2. Can you confirm the number of Children’s Social Workers that were provided?
3. The area they worked e.g. Children in need, Referral and Assessment, Duty etc.
4. When did they start and finish?
5. The name of the organisation(s) that provided the Children’s Social Workers?
6. The total amount charged to the council for this service?
Mr P T Read
Thank you for your email.
Requests submitted under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental
Information Regulations will be responded to within 20 working days.
Reviews of our responses to Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation requests will also be responded to within 20
Requests for personal information under Subject Access Request will be
responded to within 30 calendar days once we have received all the
If we need more time to respond to any request for any of the above, we
will contact you to advise you.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The
copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and
this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as
strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written
consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect
incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have
Dear Mr Read
Thank you for your request submitted under the Freedom of Information Act
for which our response is below in bold.
Information Governance Team